I'm only typing this out because I know that Valerie won't read it. After this post, all of you may think I'm the most selfish person on earth. But whatever, this place is for me to voice my thoughts and so I will. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't expecting anything special really... It's not that I don't appreciate your "happy birthday!"s and your gifts and cards, I really do! I love them and I love you. It's just that I wasn't expecting anything big, not the the cake at dinner, nor Almeric and Sarah surprising me - rather nicely I may add - with birthday gifts yesterday at school, nor many of the people who wished me a happy birthday to do so, and DEFINITELY not expecting my grandma to give me lots of yen for my Japan trip :D. I was just basically looking forward to receiving just an SMS from one of my best friends from SAC, Valerie, saying happy birthday. But I guess my hopes were too high and I feel hurt. But now I feel like such a bitch now after everything everyone has done for me. So I'll stop. Sorry for being a brat. Just needed to get that out of my system...
So anyway, on to a lighter, nicer, topic, how I spent my day. Woke up in the morning to find the floor of my door way occupied with presents. I love my sister, her present was so thoughtful! I told her that the friggin' school doesn't sell G2 pens and so she went and bought 2 for me amongst other things. Then after opening them, I got ready to go out and yea, basically watched a movie and went to dinner with my family. It was so fun. Wedding crashers was the BEST. I so can't believe the lady at Cineplex didn't ask for my IC to check if I was 16 years old! LOL. See? Now I can go watch NC-16 movies haha... Yea, anyway, I think I'll go study at the new library tomorrow :) I have tests next week!!! *cries*
10:52 PM